• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Battle of the ARL/NRL Stars**

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't Stuart knock Wiki out???

either or, Thurston doesn't deserve a thrashing
ermmmmm, yep, seems i was correct. I assume this means that either Ricky Stuart goes through, or that you will have to do a Thurston v Stuart battle.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ok oversight on my behalf, the wiki v thurston battle will be scrapped and stuart v thurston run soonish...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Really quite a tough one. How do you compare the two? Probably go with Langer on the basis of the career he had, but in another few years it'll be closer 'cos Hindmarsh is a machine.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Harragon through
2 battles a day now to try and get through this...

David Peachey vs Mark Gasnier
Petero Civoniceva vs Hazem El Masri