• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Battle of the ARL/NRL Stars**

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
maybe its the fact i watched the 1990 grand final a few weeks ago and Stuart was just incredible in that game, he always had so many close battles with Langer too, I never really used to like the Raiders when he played for them but I couldnt deny how good he was...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hahaha Stuart>>>>>>>>>>>> Wiki

can't possibly fathom any reason as to why you'd vote otherwise

steds

Hall of Fame Member
do you people not remember just how good Stuart was?!?!
For a start, no. I don't itbt. Secondly, I went off this:
64 players from 1995-2007 have been selected to take part in the battle, which will leave us with 1.. The greatest NRL Star since 1995..
I assumed Stuart's best would have been before 95, but Wiki's been bloody good for the whole of said period.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There's also the fact that the NRL started in 1998, meaning the greatest NRL team since 1995, 1998 - or 26BC for that matter - would be exactly the same....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wiki for me, Stuart looks to have been on the way down by 1995. He didn't play any Rep footy in the sample period & Wiki's longevity is pretty remarkable.