• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dropping Gotch on 0 has really hurt Queensland. A 4 fast bowler strategy when three of your best are away is always super- risky.

Gnske

Gannon is worth at least two bowlers anyway. Plus game time for Stanlake and Bartlett is a benefit in itself I think regardless of how this pans out.

A bad drop sure, but its not as bad as how the moderating team have dropped the ball lately.

#FREESHRI

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah green is the all rounder, bowls 140-145 and has taken 2 5 wicket hauls so far, had a stress fracture just before the bbl and hasn't been able to bowl since.

social

Averages 40 with the bat and around 20 with the ball

They should get him into national setup asap

Gnske

Wait Green doesn't bowl at 140 does he?

Every time I've seen him he's been CDG / Peter Siddle pace but twice as effective.

#PEWSKNOWS1488BYMEMORY

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Ponting made some calls for him to be picked for the new zealend series as a 12th man but green and selectors both said he was a bit young and inexperienced, plus he's still pretty injury prone, think it's for the best if they let him develop on the shield stage for a but longer first, atleast until he can bowl consistently.

social

Wait Green doesn't bowl at 140 does he?

Every time I've seen him he's been CDG / Peter Siddle pace but twice as effective.

#PEWSKNOWS1488BYMEMORY
Pretty sure that he’s hit 140

Very tall, gets bounce and moves it around

A very good prospect just as a bowler

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
From what I've seen of Green's bowling I suspect he would generally operate in the mid 130s, capable of hitting 140 at times but not consistently so. But being about 6'7 he extracts real bounce and can get some good h00p away from the right hander. Definitely looks like he has what it takes to get quality batsmen out, as exciting as his batting is I still believe Green is a bowling allrounder first and foremost

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so far this summer I've cricket ads set in the following grounds in sydney

Petersham Park (the weird one with the umpire. KFC? )
Jubilee Park, Glebe (Josh Hazlewood)
Drummoyne Oval (Woolworths one with the kids. Note: I only just saw this but I'm pretty sure it's Drummoyne)
and I think there's a North Sydney one too