• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sad to annouce that I'm currently at the shops and unable to watch this amazing moment

CricketNSW@CricketNSW
Ed Cowan breaks the partnership!

A vital scalp for @SUCC1864.

His former @CricketNSWBlues team mate Sean Abbott (62) departs.

Abbott and Bertus (45 not out) added 92 for the fourth wicket.

4/160 after 54 overs in the McDonald's #NSWPremierCricket Grand Final #ParravSydUni

Burgey

Dermo goes for 60. Replaced by brother Ben who joins #bertmentum on 40 our not. 4/160. Would love to see Ben bat for two hours here. Bloke is the hardest hitter of a ball I’ve seen.

Burgey

I'm sad to annouce that I'm currently at the shops and unable to watch this amazing moment

CricketNSW@CricketNSW
Ed Cowan breaks the partnership!

A vital scalp for @SUCC1864.

His former @CricketNSWBlues team mate Sean Abbott (62) departs.

Abbott and Bertus (45 not out) added 92 for the fourth wicket.

4/160 after 54 overs in the McDonald's #NSWPremierCricket Grand Final #ParravSydUni
You’d have loved it. Top edged a rank long hop.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Imagine getting out to Ed Cowan in any form of cricket

Your boy has a juicy cover drive btw Burgey

Burgey

Bert going late in the day will cost Parra I reckon. But Copperfield can bat, has a 90 and a 70 this year. Need 350 at least I reckon.

Burgey

Slow but steady so far today. 7/290. Would love these blokes to bat til lunch. 350 would be good, 400 I’d give my left nut for.

Anyone who’s following on the live rivulet, have a look at Coppers when Parra bowls. **** has serious wheels.

Burgey

Imagine getting out to Ed Cowan in any form of cricket

Your boy has a juicy cover drive btw Burgey
I know I’ve yapped him up because I know him and he’s a good bloke, but he’s a serious player. Has been down on form lately and struggled yesterday but still ground out 85. He’s a class act.

Edit: 300 up.

Last edited:

Burgey

Coops with a second just on tea. 2/23. Bounces out the opener. Nearly had Mortimer too. Bowling some serious gas there.