• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ANYONE HEARD OF THIS GAME ?

alanansley

Cricket Spectator
Hi, just wondered if anyone had heard of a cricket game called Testette ? I think it is a card game or board game but information is very difficult to come by. Managed to find a few pictures (attached) but not really sure how game is played. Any help would be gratefully received. Many thanks, Alan

Attachments

zoeyjason

Cricket Spectator
I saw your post regarding the cricket game "Testette." While details are scarce, I admire your efforts in finding images related to the game. From the pictures, it seems like a card or board game, though the gameplay mechanics remain uncertain. If anyone has more information about how Testette is played, your insights would be greatly welcomed. Let's collaborate in uncovering more about this intriguing cricket game. Thanks for reaching out!

Best regards,

alanansley

Cricket Spectator
Hi, many thanks for your reply to my message. I think it is more of a card game rather than a board game but maybe a combination of the two ? I saw an example of the game in an auction many years ago and have been kicking myself ever since for not trying to purchase it. The search continues and any help would be gratefully received.

Gullybet

Cricket Spectator
I came across your post about the cricket game "Testette." Despite the limited information available, I appreciate your dedication in sourcing images related to the game. The visuals suggest it might be a card or board game, but the specifics of the gameplay mechanics are still unclear. If anyone possesses additional details on how Testette is played, I would highly value your contributions. Let's work together to unravel more about this fascinating cricket game.

Attachments

jolijame

Cricket Spectator
I came across your post about the cricket game "Testette." Although there's limited information available, I appreciate your initiative in searching for related images. Based on the pictures, it appears to be a card or board game, but the exact gameplay mechanics are still unclear. If anyone has further details on how Testette is played, I'd love to hear more. Let's work together to discover more about this fascinating cricket game. Thank you for sharing!

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I came across your post about your Testes. Although there is a limited chance of you finding them, I appreciate your initiative in searching for them. Based on the pictures, they appear to be hidden behind a micro penis. If anyone has further details on where your testes are, I'm sure you'd love to hear more. I hope you and your friends can work together to discover more about where they are hidden. Thank you for sharing!

jolijame

Cricket Spectator
I noticed your post regarding your Testes. While the chances of locating them may be limited, I admire your efforts to find them. From the images, it seems they may be concealed behind a micro penis. If anyone has additional information on their whereabouts, I'm sure you'd appreciate further insights. I hope you and your friends can collaborate to uncover more about their location. Thanks for sharing!

Victor Ian

International Coach
I saw your post regarding the cricket game "Testette." While details are scarce, I admire your efforts in finding images related to the game. From the pictures, it seems like a card or board game, though the gameplay mechanics remain uncertain. If anyone has more information about how Testette is played, your insights would be greatly welcomed. Let's collaborate in uncovering more about this intriguing cricket game. Thanks for reaching out!