• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan v New Zealand (IT's GONNA BE A CRACKER OF A MATCH) at Abu Dhabi-- 11/7 Sunday (D), Match #40, Group 2

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"We only focus on ourselves, our team. Our main focus is how we qualify for the semi-finals, so we will go with that, and our focus is only on us, so we will try our best to qualify for the semi-finals."- Hashmatullah Shahidi

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty sad that if Afghanistan win this, they'll almost certainly send India through instead of themselves.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZ should let Afghanistan wallop them imo. I'm talking getting bowled out in two overs and then a big fat wide to end the game.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I still really don't like santner at 7, strikes me as an ashton agar esque player who's ceiling is a run a ball 20 odd.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
I still really don't like santner at 7, strikes me as an ashton agar esque player who's ceiling is a run a ball 20 odd.
Yeah for this game might gave considered bolstering the batting with Chapman or Seifert, given AFG are a much stronger bowling than batting unit. NZ’s batting depth will be tested at some point for sure, but let’s see.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
NZ have their game faces on today.

Think Boult might've just held up in the surface slightly there; Zazai too early on it anyway and spoons up a dolly to Santner at mid on.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Neesham does have a 5-for against Afghanistan in 50 overs, but not sure there’s a need to be bowling him when all the frontliners are doing their job well enough.