• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha gotta love it, are the Ruckman big over there?
There's a few big guys, but nothing giant. We had a couple of guys who were in the Hurricanes development squad, who were pretty big - 6ft 4 or so and pretty strong. The Bulldogs team are pretty big throughout.

nz0003

School Boy/Girl Captain
There's a few big guys, but nothing giant. We had a couple of guys who were in the Hurricanes development squad, who were pretty big - 6ft 4 or so and pretty strong. The Bulldogs team are pretty big throughout.
Oh alright I'm about 6 ft 4/5 so I should be right.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Carlton vs St Kilda
Footscray vs Port Adelaide
Richmond vs West Coast
Hawthorn vs Brisbane
Adelaide vs Kangaroos
Essendon vs Melbourne
Sydney vs Collingwood
Fremantle vs Geelong

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Looks like Rawlings has wielded the axe. Bowden, Coughlan, McMahon, Pettifer and Simmonds all gone (and 4 of those 5 probably won't be on our list next year).

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
**** off ****, have you even watched them play? They've tried their absolute guts out every round this season, way more than last season. Their skills and experience have let them down at crucial times in most of their games this season.

inb4 "lol they got floggd by pies onli game i seen"
Dess are deff on the way up, rate their list highly. Maric will be a gun for you guys i have played against him and he is amazingly accurate kick for goal. Think he had the highest recorded accuracy rating ever in a season playing under 18's for the Cannons.

Actually have an inkling that you guys will knock us off and end our finals aspirations.

Redbacks

International Captain
Funny that Brayshaw ruled out playing in Bris/Syd/Tassie but not Adelaide. It would be interesting to see if a team could play the Power at Adelaide Oval. Would certainly sell out as, blimey it's a centralised stadium, thus giving the North-East of Adelaide a reasonable distance to travel to go to a game and the options to venture to town after the game more easily.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Carlton vs St Kilda
Richmond vs West Coast
Hawthorn vs Brisbane
Adelaide vs Kangaroos
Essendon vs Melbourne
Sydney vs Collingwood
Fremantle vs Geelong

pasag

RTDAS
Carlton vs St Kilda
Richmond vs West Coast
Hawthorn vs Brisbane
Adelaide vs Kangaroos
Essendon vs Melbourne
Sydney vs Collingwood
Fremantle vs Geelong

Saints are going to smash us. 60+ pts.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Funny that Brayshaw ruled out playing in Bris/Syd/Tassie but not Adelaide. It would be interesting to see if a team could play the Power at Adelaide Oval. Would certainly sell out as, blimey it's a centralised stadium, thus giving the North-East of Adelaide a reasonable distance to travel to go to a game and the options to venture to town after the game more easily.
IIRC the AFL refused when we asked to sell a game to WC/Fremantle as Perth is already 'conquered' in Footy terms (we have a few thousand members in WA), would imagine they would say the same about any proposol to play in Adelaide

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
skd, what happened to Jess Sinclair? I remember him being delisted, but do you recall why? Wasn't that bad, was he? I remember start of 07 he was ripping it.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
skd, what happened to Jess Sinclair? I remember him being delisted, but do you recall why? Wasn't that bad, was he? I remember start of 07 he was ripping it.
Think he retired rather than being delisted, was injured at the start of last year, wasn't that great when he came back, the likes of Urquhart moved ahead of him,, with Harding also moving to the half back flank and he had turned 30. Would have been a depth player this year but given we are rebuilding somewhat and we've also got people like Greenwood to fill his role.

Currently absolutely dominating in the Northern League I hear though

Status
Not open for further replies.