• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Lions haven't won outside of QLD for some ridiculous amount of time, although that was a stat I only recently became aware of. (since mid last season IIRC) Cousins coming back doesn't hurt your mob either.
Something like 13/14 games since the Lions last won away (not including games at Carrara)

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Worst show, Sam used to make a good call, doubt if he's watched a game in the last 5 years now.
Disagree with this. When he's not putting on his bull**** act, he's one of the most sensible guys going around. I think he's just completely disillusioned by how boring the game is these days, and I don't blame him for it.

Josh

International Regular
Essendon vs. Hawthorn
Richmond
vs. Brisbane
Geelong vs. Sydney
North Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide
Carlton vs. Fremantle
Adelaide vs. Western Bulldogs
West Coast
vs. Melbourne
Collingwood vs. St Kilda

cameeel

International Captain
Geez, Hawthorn really are struggling this year.

They'll be 3-4 after this, and really should be 2-5 if not for that miss from Fevola.

Credit to Essendon though, from the sounds of it they've been very impressive, and it's starting to turn into a shellacking near the end.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
They have a very good, young side. Them and Carlton will dominate the afl within a few years. I used to lugh when we were playing Carlton, soon, it will feel like the next Geelong.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
We still probably wont win a final, i'd be happy to just make it but boy are we great to watch. We will probably even get flogged next week vs the saints but i'm happy with where we are headed.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats to Micky O. 500 goals but it wasn't even mentioned by the comms. Great player, hope he goes on for years to come.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:) First win against the Tigers in 5 years, and first win outside QLD for a good number of matches. Great to see Brown is starting to find some form as well, picking up where he left off last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.