• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Carlton Vs. St. Kilda
Collingwood Vs. Adelaide
Geelong Vs. Fremantle
Essendon Vs. Brisbane
Port Adelaide Vs. North Melbourne
Hawthorn Vs.Sydney
Footscray Vs. Melbourne
West Coast Vs. Richmond

pasag

RTDAS
Carlton Vs. St. Kilda
Collingwood Vs. Adelaide
Geelong Vs. Fremantle
Essendon Vs. Brisbane
Hawthorn Vs.Sydney
Footscray Vs. Melbourne
West Coast Vs. Richmond

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Annihilated*

:p

You got me on a freakish week though. 2199 is the highest I've ever got, and that was with 21 players and no Chad or Peter Burgoyne.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Carlton Vs. St. Kilda
Collingwood Vs. Adelaide
Geelong Vs. Fremantle
Essendon Vs. Brisbane
Hawthorn Vs.Sydney
Western Bulldogs Vs. Melbourne
West Coast Vs. Richmond

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Annihilated*

:p

You got me on a freakish week though. 2199 is the highest I've ever got, and that was with 21 players and no Chad or Peter Burgoyne.
It was only just over 200 points tbf. I had a few players out as well, Judd, McLeod and Brock for most of a game. All players on the park you'd have won anyway.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
How are Carlton favourites? Seriously they are still a very very average footy team. Any team that loses to my team twice in the one season is dire.

pasag

RTDAS
How are Carlton favourites? Seriously they are still a very very average footy team. Any team that loses to my team twice in the one season is dire.
Using Essendon vs Carlton as any benchmark is highly dubious. Anyone watching footy over the past 20 years will tell you that when those two teams meet form and playing list goes completely out the window, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.