• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could still happen. 7pts ahead with the momentum going into the 4th...
Hmmmm... Possibly, possibly. Last time I checked the score, West Coast were well on top. West Coast collapse in the 4th?? Game on... maybe?

I've got the Roos by the highest margin in the pool, so a blow-out in the 4th would suit 32+ and I bag the margin. 31 and it's shared with the guy who's marginned (?) at 30.

Currently sitting 4th in my pool, 3.5 points behind. The way results are going, a win for the Bulldogs and a big win for Brisbane would see me top (all other remaining games have been picked with the same winning team by all pool members)

Shame I only thought about superbru after week 2; probably would have gone down a storm here - its a classy tipping website with graphs, stats and ****.

HeathDavisSpeed

Is there any good website out there to watch the AFL on. Lucky if they show one game a week over here on Sky.

Instead, they were showing highlights from an Eng vs NZ Polo match yesterday when they could have been showing St. Kilda vs Collingwood (probably got all the times wrong, so don't bother wasting your time checking my 'facts' on the timings!)

pasag

RTDAS
LOL at Queenslanders, one of the crowd members walked up to the light generator and turned it off :laugh:

Good news on Fev!

Johnners

I missed that, what was the news about Fev? I assume he's signed with Carlton for another 2 years or something?

TJ had his best game for us tonight which as good to see. Was also good to see Brown back in form! Jason Roe continued on where he finished off last year as well, as a heart in mouth type player. Deadset, cringe everytime he has the ball, sort of like I used to cringe when Brennan had it, it's either wonderful or awful.

Craig

World Traveller
Hahaha at the crowd numbers for the Kangaroos - West Coast game. Even the lowest NRL crowd was higher then that :ph34r:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
That'll hurt you.
Seems not.

Worst thing. I had money on Footscray -4.5. Tipped a perfect round yet lost money.

LOL at Fremantle though. Threw away a big lead against Geelong, a bigger lead against Melbourne and now Footscray. Mark Williams should have saved his celebrations for when they played Freo.

Status
Not open for further replies.