• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Happy with a draw. Didn't think we'd get close to the Bullies; however apparently we were a fair way in front in the last... oh well!
3 goals up with 2:30 left, only richmond could surrender that type of lead.

cameeel

International Captain
Shizer. Had exams and all that jazz so forgot to tip this week. Does that mean I get all away games ? cameel ?
No, you get the same number of points as the least successful tipper for the week, so in this case both you and MorgieB will get 3 points for Round 5, as that's what Simon got this week.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[U]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 5[/U]

DCYE - 29
MikeW - 27
Josh - 26
Alternative - 25
Ash Chaulk - 25
BBrumby - 25
Pasag - 25
Hoggy - 24
SKD - 24
Sir B.I - 24
Clapo - 23
Cameeel - 23
Irfan - 23
NZT - 23
Matteh - 22
MorgieB - 22
Simon - 22
Vic_Orthodox - 22
R_D - 21
Voltman - 21
HeathDavisSpeed - 20
Both Ash Chaulk and SuperKingDave scored 7/8 for this round as top-scorers, and both missed out on the Bulldogs-Richmond draw.

cameeel

International Captain
I can't believe that I bothered going down to the 'G to watch them put in that kind of performance. Dead set, we should be demoted to the VFL.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Code:
[U]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 5[/U]

DCYE - 29
MikeW - 27
Josh - 26
Alternative - 25
Ash Chaulk - 25
BBrumby - 25
Pasag - 25
Hoggy - 24
SKD - 24
Sir B.I - 24
Clapo - 23
Cameeel - 23
Irfan - 23
NZT - 23
Matteh - 22
MorgieB - 22
Simon - 22
Vic_Orthodox - 22
R_D - 21
Voltman - 21
HeathDavisSpeed - 20
Both Ash Chaulk and SuperKingDave scored 7/8 for this round as top-scorers, and both missed out on the Bulldogs-Richmond draw.
Look, I know I'm a dirty Hawthorn communist who revels in his side being 5-0, but that's no reason to leave me off the ladder, no?

cameeel

International Captain
Everyone's a critic :dry:

Code:
[B][U]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 5 (Revised)[/U][/B]

DCYE - 29
MikeW - 27
Josh - 26
Alternative - 25
Ash Chaulk - 25
BBrumby - 25
Pasag - 25
Sam_Vimes - 25
Hoggy - 24
SKD - 24
Sir B.I - 24
Clapo - 23
Cameeel - 23
Irfan - 23
NZT - 23
Matteh - 22
MorgieB - 22
Simon - 22
Vic_Orthodox - 22
R_D - 21
Voltman - 21
HeathDavisSpeed - 20
* No points awarded for the draw

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
awesome last night, so glad i decided to go instead of a house party..went with loads of collingwood fans so that made it even better. That said, i've not seen anything to think we'll be up the top this year...we were terrible in the second quarter and a good side would have put us away. really need to sort our kicking at goal out...jones had a shocker. Campbell is so gun though. lol at Didak...makes up for Grant last year

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, when I saw Didak running in with the ball, I thought the game was going to be iced. So happy that he missed it, and now every time a Pies fan talks up how good Didak is by foot, I can bring up that game. :cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Worst Sunday ever.

Richmond choke what should have been a win against the Doggies, and get a draw.

And then I lose to Clapo in bloody Dream Team.

Argh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
3 goals up with 2:30 left, only richmond could surrender that type of lead.
Mate, you didn't score a goal in the last quarter vs. The Doggies.

Can't wait till we beat you again this year. Essendon have beat Richmond 1 time out of the last 5, and that was thanks to a ridiculous 50m penalty with the Richo hands in the back rule.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worst Sunday ever.

Richmond choke what should have been a win against the Doggies, and get a draw.

And then I lose to Clapo in bloody Dream Team.

Argh.
Hahaha, what? You must have had an absolute shocker for DT.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Mate, you didn't score a goal in the last quarter vs. The Doggies.

Can't wait till we beat you again this year. Essendon have beat Richmond 1 time out of the last 5, and that was thanks to a ridiculous 50m penalty with the Richo hands in the back rule.
You know very well why the bulldogs ran over us.

Richmond might well beat Essendon, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Huh. I beat DCYE, score the highest total for the round, draw level on points with Jono & I'm still only 6th... mutters about injustice of it all.... :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.