• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

International Captain
West Coast v Collingwood
North Melbourne v Hawthorn

Leigh Brown's out.

He's out, finally.

But he's first emergency.

Oh dear.

irfan

State Captain
West Coast vs Collingwood
Kangaroos vs Hawthorn

Here goes reverse psychology - tipping the Hawks but c'mon KANGAS

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
What about that... Extra time.. pretty wierd lol. Dissapointing to see Collingwood win, not a big fan of them and even more it sets up the possibility of a Port v Collingwood GF, which in all fairness i would rather see both teams in a bus crash on the way to the ground than either of them win a flag. On that note.. go Geelong or the Roos!

Josh

International Regular
Collingwood will be thumped next week. If not, the fate of somebody's life hangs in the balance. If Port also win, the fate of multiple lives hang in the balance.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Argh, can't beleive the Eagles lost that. Full credit to Collingwood for coming back as strongly as they did, poor decision to take Glass off.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Holy **** at extra time. A mate and I actually were mucking around saying wouldn't it be huge if it happened since both teams were paying 1.90 before the match.

Collingwood are annoyingly gutsy. I wish they were piss weak like they were in the late 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.