• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn
St. Kilda vs. Richmond
West Coast vs. Adelaide
Essendon vs. Brisbane Lions
Port Adelaide vs. Sydney
Kangaroos vs. Geelong
Carlton vs. Fremantle
Melbourne vs. Western Bulldogs

archie mac

International Coach
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn
St. Kilda vs. Richmond
West Coast vs. Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs. Sydney
Kangaroos vs. Geelong
Carlton vs. Fremantle

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anyone even a little tempted to tip Carlton over Freo?

I thought about it. This game just seems like one Freo would normally lose. All set to make the 8, and then drops a game against a bottom team away from home.

pasag

RTDAS
Jono said:
Anyone even a little tempted to tip Carlton over Freo?

I thought about it. This game just seems like one Freo would normally lose. All set to make the 8, and then drops a game against a bottom team away from home.
Hahaha. As if. Freo have won the past three and are looking to storm home for the finals. There is no way they will drop this game.

It would be a miracle if we won.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn
St. Kilda vs. Richmond
West Coast vs. Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs. Sydney
Kangaroos vs. Geelong
Carlton vs. Fremantle

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn
St. Kilda vs. Richmond
West Coast vs. Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs. Sydney - Payback time :@
Kangaroos vs. Geelong
Carlton vs. Fremantle

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn
St. Kilda vs. Richmond
West Coast vs. Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs. Sydney
Kangaroos vs. Geelong
Carlton vs. Fremantle

Really, could have gone all home teams and been relatively comfortable with it. Taking some big risks here, could come back to bite me. Or it could send me back up the ladder in a blaze of glory.

But most likely, come back to bite me.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn
St. Kilda vs. Richmond
West Coast vs. Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs. Sydney
Kangaroos vs. Geelong
Carlton vs. Fremantle

Linda

International Vice-Captain
pasag said:
Hahaha. As if. Freo have won the past three and are looking to storm home for the finals. There is no way they will drop this game.

It would be a miracle if we won.
Sure, but youve got to take into consideration the fact that Chris Connelly is a tool.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Plus they're missing Josh Carr and Headland. If Lance can stop Pavlich, or at least hold him to just 2 goals or so, Carlton can win.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Take that Adelaide! In a world where they hand out 180% thrashings for fun, now they know how it feels.

And Fuller, I hope you enjoy humble pie nice and cold.

pasag

RTDAS
I was reading during the week that the Crows have been training so hard to be amazing for the finals that they are planning on dropping a few games till then.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Casson said:
Take that Adelaide! In a world where they hand out 180% thrashings for fun, now they know how it feels.

And Fuller, I hope you enjoy humble pie nice and cold.
Eagles played better than I imagined they could, definitely. Adelaide had an awful game too, but that was always on the cards at this time of the season. I still doubt the Eagles can win the premiership, but they're certainly one of the better sides around.

Status
Not open for further replies.