• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wonder how much Taylor would take out of that innings..
Can't take anything out of it afaics. And definitely can't afford to occupy the crease like that in a knockout.

This game has that feeling of nervousness, our batsmen walking through treacle with dot after dot and even when a boundary is hit it's more eerie quiet relief from the crowd than a cheer.

And now Ronchi out, oh man.

Flem274*

123/5
bangladesh are favourites here, which is why marcuss has turned up.

also pretty convinced they're made of kryptonite.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bangladesh are playing really well. Just when they seem to slip Shakib will do something with the field or ball to keep the pressure on. They're not in the Quarters due to luck.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
This is a good game. Bang's haven't given up. They are really reminding me of the way SL played in the mid to late 90s. A lot of fire in their belly.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Shakib vs NZ. Struggling to think of any one-man tormentor of a side quite like him.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Bangladesh are playing really well. Just when they seem to slip Shakib will do something with the field or ball to keep the pressure on. They're not in the Quarters due to luck.
Shakib's impressed me from the first time I saw him play. It was a test series in which both Vettori and Shakib got 8 or 9 wickets in the match.