• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers Needed ** MANAGERS STILL NEEDED **

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
33/3from3.3 said:
I think all the teams have 2nd XI managers
but maybe that's just me

Good name btw and welcome to CW
some teams still dont have one, about half a dozen i think...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
One of the 1st XI managers of those teams can offer you a spot, if not then i will place you with one of them...

From memory the teams without a 2nd XI manager are:

Victoria
Warwickshire
Auckland
West Australia
Yorkshire
Free State
Tasmania

Any of these teams 1st XI managers can contact Luke about being your 2nd XI manager...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Give them time mate, some guys dont get on all the time, i would say you will have an offer within the next 24 hours...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Bugs,

Hows your communication problems with your 2nd XI manager going?? 3's are you right for a copy of Stats etc, are you going to have any trouble selecting players for your 2nd XI??

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Bugs,

Hows your communication problems with your 2nd XI manager going?? 3's are you right for a copy of Stats etc, are you going to have any trouble selecting players for your 2nd XI??

mate to be honest i have not spoken to him in ages. i still am not sure if he has excel or not. i dont think so.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
bugssy said:
mate to be honest i have not spoken to him in ages. i still am not sure if he has excel or not. i dont think so.
No, i dont have excel, and for some reason MSN is not going for me and when i try to see what i can do to fix it, it insists that it is up and running fine.

I have no way of communicating with Rob, except for email and CW
and also have no way of seeing the stats
If someone could post all the players up for 2nd 11 selection and their stats somewhere and notify me that would be fantastic :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
33/3from3.3 said:
No, i dont have excel, and for some reason MSN is not going for me and when i try to see what i can do to fix it, it insists that it is up and running fine.

I have no way of communicating with Rob, except for email and CW
and also have no way of seeing the stats
If someone could post all the players up for 2nd 11 selection and their stats somewhere and notify me that would be fantastic :)
Mate i will put the NSW team into a jpg file for you when i get a chance...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Three's,

Here is the NSW team in jpg format..

If you can get hold of a free Excel Viewer it will make things alot easier...

Last edited: