• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers Needed ** MANAGERS STILL NEEDED **

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WCC MANAGERS

It's in your best interests to aquire a 2nd Xi manager, the following people have posted in this thread and want to manage a side, get in contact with them if you want to get a 2nd xi manager. If all these people get taken we are still around 7 people short of filling all the spots, so theres still some room for new guys to sign up...

Dark Hunter - dark_hunter2@hotmail.com
dontcloseyoureyes- keggisrast@hotmal.com
Goughy - goughy@cricketmail.net
alternative - hunterbhai@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
WCC MANAGERS

It's in your best interests to aquire a 2nd Xi manager, the following people have posted in this thread and want to manage a side, get in contact with them if you want to get a 2nd xi manager. If all these people get taken we are still around 7 people short of filling all the spots, so theres still some room for new guys to sign up...

crickhowell - smeg_head94@hotmail.com
dontcloseyoureyes
I none of these guys said they'd be interested in managing a side from the West Indies, but Guyana are in need of a 2nd XI manager, so if you guys are interested I'm willing to take one of you guys on. email me at pennyless_student@hotmail.com

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Matteh said:
Might help if you spelt your email right.....
I did, and if you added me, I accepted it when I got up this morning, I just wasn't online at around 3am.

EDIT: I just got it. Pfft, any idiot could figure out that I accidently left out an 'i' on hotmail.

Last edited:

cricketboy29

International Regular
Re, my post in the Qld manager thread, I believe i will have to resign from the karachi second XI manager post.

Last edited:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given that my 2nd XI has been promoted to Queensland 1sts manager...

I'm announcing the appointment of Dark Hunter as Karachi 2nds manager

cricketboy29

International Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
I don't know much about WCC [by the way, anyone looking for a 2nd XI manager, preferrablty an English or Australian side, but it doesn't matter that much, and who wants to give me a quick tutorial on the game over MSN or something can hook me up on: keggisrast@hotmal.com ....don't ask about the email.] but you can sign up for the CWXI by filling out this form and pasting it in this thread.
Hey mate, you interested in being 2nd XI manager for Queensland?

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Matteh said:
Given that my 2nd XI has been promoted to Queensland 1sts manager...

I'm announcing the appointment of Dark Hunter as Karachi 2nds manager
Confirmed, thanks again for giving me the chance.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
cricketboy29 said:
Hey mate, you interested in being 2nd XI manager for Queensland?

If don't close your eyes isn't interested in it.. iam willing to take up the offer..

and also this is if i have not been appointed a team already..

cricketboy29

International Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Yeah man, definately.
cool, add me on msn cricketboy29 at hotmail dot com, and download the queensland squad list from the squads section. Ive got some plans for 4d and 1d already, you can add your input on that.

Sorry alternative, but I'm sure there are other 2nd Xi's still available.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
cricketboy29 said:
cool, add me on msn cricketboy29 at hotmail dot com, and download the queensland squad list from the squads section. Ive got some plans for 4d and 1d already, you can add your input on that.

Sorry alternative, but I'm sure there are other 2nd Xi's still available.
Added. I'll get to the squad listing shortly.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
by the end of the weekend people will be appointed to teams, that should be plenty of time for eveyone to get a particular 2nd XI manager they wanted....

altenative i suggest u contact Jason, i know he'll be a bit busy and he will definately need a 2nd xi manager, i think you could do good things with Mumbai too....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just another Update...

Here are people still needing to appoint a 2nd XI manager....

Coach_Pearson - Victoria
Liam - Auckland
NZTailender - Yorkshire
Cbuts - Western Australia
Cometer - Leicestershire
Hakon - South Australia
Umpire Money - Mumbai
Baconator - Tasmania
Roseboy - Free State
Nibbs - Warwickshire

Here are those who are on the list waiting a position...

dontcloseyoureyes- keggisrast@hotmal.com

I suggest managers get in quick or face having your assistant picked for you...