• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

29th Match - Pakistan v South Africa (7th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
i hope they do stick with sarfaraz for at least as long as they stuck with nasir jamshed
I don't think he's going to be completely discarded from ODI calculations even if he fails today, considering he's the #1 in Tests too, and the alternative in this World Cup is an Akmal.

how does this betting work? That you can bet any amount of money? and for each dollar that you bet on pakistan you get 6 dolllars in case they win?
Yeah, for every $1 you bet, you get $6 in return if Pakistan wins.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I don't think he's going to be completely discarded from ODI calculations even if he fails today, considering he's the #1 in Tests too, and the alternative in this World Cup is an Akmal.
That Test standing had gotten him zero matches prior to today. I'm not saying he'll be discarded from ODI's if he fails today, but for whatever reason, Waqar/Moin/Misbah just don't like or trust him. To keep him off the team, especially for Jamshed, has been absurd yet here we are.

Also, did they seriously drop Haris for Younis Khan?
Haris is injured.

smash84

The Tiger King

Yeah, for every $1 you bet, you get $6 in return if Pakistan wins.
Despite knowing full well that pakistan will lose, I am tempted.

Haris sohail is injured

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
The fire machines for boundaries are so annoying, they block part of my view and are actually quite hot to sit by

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Rameez Raja is so so annoying. Very defensive and doesnt allow for any criticism of the Pakistan team from the other commentator.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rameez Raja is so so annoying. Very defensive and doesnt allow for any criticism of the Pakistan team from the other commentator.
He's annoying as hell as commentator, but that's total *** about him not allowing criticism of Pakistan. The chap is generally their biggest critic.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Good start by Pakistan. They're looking a lot more assured then when they started the tournament.

I fear Pakistan is on the rise and could well beat NZ in the quarters.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good start by Pakistan. They're looking a lot more assured then when they started the tournament.

I fear Pakistan is on the rise and could well beat NZ in the quarters.
Nah, We'll be playing the Windies....Pakistan will qualify 3rd.

Truth be told, I'd rather play Pakistan rather the Windies, not that I think the Windies are much better, but on their rare day they can play at a higher level.