• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024 NRL Tipping Comp

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
T.H 2/105
Jarquis 3/101
Ash 2/99
Tart 2/98
Shady 3/95
Kraken 3/94
Brumby 3/93
Duffer 3/93
Ripper 0/93
AVA 2/91
Morgieb 3/90
Burgey 3/86
Coronis 2/85
Howi 0/80
Coco 3/79

T.H 1.02
Jarquis 50/1

T.H to be nicknamed Humpty for all time if he doesn't get up from here

For the remaining matches would the top 4 @thierry henry @Jarquis @Tart please PM your tips to Burgey min 1 hour before the 1st game
With any luck Burgey will be able to post everyones tips before kick off.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
T.H 2/105
Jarquis 3/101
Ash 2/99
Tart 2/98
Shady 3/95
Kraken 3/94
Brumby 3/93
Duffer 3/93
Ripper 0/93
AVA 2/91
Morgieb 3/90
Burgey 3/86
Coronis 2/85
Howi 0/80
Coco 3/79

T.H 1.02
Jarquis 50/1

T.H to be nicknamed Humpty for all time if he doesn't get up from here

For the remaining matches would the top 4 @thierry henry @Jarquis @Tart please PM your tips to Burgey min 1 hour before the 1st game
Can someone message Howi please? I've put in a season's worth of work, and it is being destroyed in a couple of lazy weeks of non-tipping.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just a reminder to do this please guys.

Finals Week 2

Friday 7.50pm Speedhumps (Sharks) (-4.5) v Cowboys (+4.5) Allianz Stadium
Saturday 7.50pm Roosters (-4.5) v Unmanly (+4.5) Alliamz Stadium

For those forwarding their tips via PM to me, please be advised on Friday I will be next door to Allianz at the Swans-Port Prelim. So if you get your tips in lateish, I may not have timie to post them pregame. Though will do my best.

And my best is very, very good.