• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024 NRL Tipping Comp

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
(+9.5) Broncos vs Storm (-9.5) - Buy
(+3.5) Tigers vs Eels (-3.5) - Buy
(+9.5) Rabbitohs vs Roosters (-9.5) - Buy
(-3.5) Dragons vs Raiders (+3.5) - Buy
(-2.5) Bulldogs vs Cowboys (+2.5) - Buy
(-16.5) Panthers vs Titans (+16.5) - Buy
(-1.5) Sea Eagles vs Sharks (+1.5) - Buy
(-2.5) Knights vs Dolphins (+2.5) - Buy
Had a ****ing heart attack when I saw this as a draft message but just saw I did in fact post earlier and not gaslight myself. Phew.

Kraken

State Captain
It's taken until round 27, but the best bet of the year is the Storm -9.5
That Dragons/Raiders line sure gave me a headache though
oh yeah 100%. pretty sure the line came out before brisbane advised they were resting so many (I could be wrong though).
Always nice to see Brisbane get slaughtered.

haha brother the Dragons line is always the hardest to pick, they've ruined my season imo

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
For me the Roosters have been a nightmare. That's the 2nd time in just over a month they have conceded 3 late tries to not cover.
Against Manly they threw 3 intercept passes which was just bizarre. When betting against them they have torched teams so badly you kind of wonder
how you came to not be on them.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
T.H 4/103
Jarquis 2/98
Ash 5/97
Tart 4/96
Ripper 5/93
Shady 4/92
Kraken 3/91
Brumby 5/90
Duffer 3/90
AVA 3/89
Morgieb 4/87
Burgey 5/83
Coronis 3/83
Howi 0/80
Coco 3/76

9 matches to go, 4 this week, then 2 weeks of 2 then the GF

T.H 1.05
Jarquis 50/1
Ash 75/1
Tart 100/1

It's T.H's to choke

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
20/48 since the first of August, from 2 in front to 5 behind. Choke for the ages.