• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024–25 Australian Domestic Season

Qlder

International Debutant
What's he doing playing for the 2nd team?
2nd XI comp allows 12 players with 11 actual bat/bowl. So Maxwell can bat and bowl when he wants and just rest in the dressing room at other times. Well that's my guess anyway lol

He could have just played the next Shield game starting Sunday but this gives him an extra game before he joins the whiteball squad vs Pakistan (he wants to prove his red ball worth for SriLanka tour)

Last edited:

Qlder

International Debutant
why isn't jake edwards in the australia a team
Checking to see how good a record Jack Edwards had and was shocked to see Mickey Edwards has retired from all cricket at only 29. I thought he would have milked the county circuit for a few more years

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Checking to see how good a record Jack Edwards had amd was shocked to see Mickey Edwards has retired from all cricket at only 29. I thought he would have milked the county circuit for a few more years
i think you need to actually be decent to do that tbf

Qlder

International Debutant
It seems there is already an announced plan for the A Games

Game 1 in Mackay will include Connolly, Murphy, Steketee, Buckingham, O'Neill

Game 2 in Melbourne will include Rocchiccioli, Boland, Neser, McAndrew

Suggestion is that Peirson and Philippe will also split Games

By elimination that leaves these 6 whereby one misses out for Connolly in the first game (has to be Davies or Webster which is madness, who does Connolly have pics of)

Bancroft
Harris
Konstas
McSweeney
Davies
Webster

Yes, Bailey said Konstas will likely bat 3 if he doesn't open so McSweeney drops down a spot

Last edited: