• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - India v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
interesting how this thread immediately has decided that it's the bloke who got 50 who is to blame for india losing and not, y'know, being 90/6

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Comisserations India. I know I've been antagonistic towards you but I genuinely sympathise. It's gutting to lose any knock out in the world cup.

New Zealand played the better cricket today and yesterday. Bringing their A game at the right time. Well played. See you in the final.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a game. Tremendous bowling from New Zealand, and did an amazing job in the last 8 overs after 3-4 overs where Jadeja was looking really dangerous.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Go get some lunch now. Not moved for the last hour. Great stuff. Just England to win tomorrow now. :D:laugh:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Congrat's NZ. This is India's first WC knock-out loss that made me really happy. Not only because I won my bet money but also because India needed to taste this for awful strategies. If not playing Mayank and sending Pant at 4 throughout the tourney weren't enough they also topped it in the semi by dropping Shami FFS. Heads must roll. Shastri must be kicked out, and Rohit must be made the ODI captain - although I doubt my 2nd wish would be granted unless Kohli sacrifices captaincy himself like Sachin.

Uppercut

What a game, brilliant from start to finish. I could barely take the tension at the end and I didn't even care who won.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Superb game. At work and coudn't take my eyes off the live text.

I'm really impressed by Neesham's ability to win games without batting, bowling or fielding very well.

Slifer

International Captain
Ha congrats NZ. Take that India. Learn to stay humble Indian fans. On almost every cricket related website, indian fans talking about their invincible team, how they'd cruise this match; very insulting stuff as far as NZ is concerned. Then this happens. Love it. Hope nz can do more of the same in the finals!!!

Spark

Global Moderator
anyway what a ****ing game. didn't post because i was packing, but that dhoni/jadeja partnership was near-perfect until boult came back

OverratedSanity

interesting how this thread immediately has decided that it's the bloke who got 50 who is to blame for india losing and not, y'know, being 90/6
Blame doesn't need to be exclusively laid at the feet of one bloke but you're kidding yourself if you think he wasnt crap.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
If NZ go on to win this, can we expect them to get more financial support ? Cause that is what I care about now. Need them to become an elite force in cricket which is what everyone is hoping for.