• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - England v South Africa at The Oval

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England score sweep: (Closed)

Burgey 264
Trundler 280
Weldone 282
StephenZA 289
Howe 299
Zinzan 327
Seamup 329
Cabinet 330
Harsh 338
Jaideep 341
Groundking 347
PikeyB 355
Mr_mister 400
It's mine people

cnerd123

likes this
The graphic just now showed England winning 2 of the 10-over 'phases', with the other 2 being drawn, suggesting that at the 40 over mark England were ahead.

I reckon that's off the mark. South Africa well ahead here keeping England to just about 6 RPO in 42 overs, especially with the big wicket if Butler just now.

320 is very chase-able here.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The graphic just now showed England winning 2 of the 10-over 'phases', with the other 2 being drawn, suggesting that at the 40 over mark England were ahead.

I reckon that's off the mark. South Africa well ahead here keeping England to just about 6 RPO in 42 overs, especially with the big wicket if Butler just now.

He has returned.

Howe_zat

Audio File

This decade, a score of about 320 has been defended around 80% of the time. It's a good score.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SA really applying the screws here. Which feels odd given England are on 259 with 6 overs to go.