• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
But full credit to Iyer and Steds of CW Red, they held it together and they pulled off the big runs in ways that it looks like we never really were able to do
I didn't bat :huh: :p :ph34r:

Stedman is James90

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You do have the option of setting which bowlers you would not like to bowl. When you pick a team full of players who can bowl fairly well... there ya go.
I'd not want to rule any of the above out of bowling, though...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
unlucky reds we lost the hole game in 3 overs, plenty of starts in the batting to but no one really going on with it myself included, we can and will bounce back boys.

HAHAHAHA no wonder we lost, it was 12 vs 10...
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
I'd not want to rule any of the above out of bowling, though...
Well slight alterations can be made to bowling stats to allow a different order of things. I'll fiddle around with it.

Deja moo

International Captain
hehehehe.....with my first class strike rate of 40, I hardly expected to play the 25smash games, but the late night shadow practising in the hotel room paid off !!!! I'm thrilled to bits !!!

GO REDS !!!!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Cheers neill.. like to see that i also agree with my captain.. :) my career for 25smash looks like this

18 matches, batted 12 times, 451 runs at an average of 150.33 :0 very happy with these figures.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Also its gonna be very tight for the final positions.. lol who ever wins will progress... im still not 100% sure why the 25 over comp was shortened this year? could u explain liam?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Samuel_Vimes said:
Syedur Rahman can chase?!!

Anyhoo, good win again :)
depends if you`re red or blue :@

pity bout that performance guys, we didnt play well enough. congrats though to the Black outfit, you outplayed us :)

and Kears... too much SMA5H is not a good thing mate. annoying to sim... just not worthwhile over such a long period. nice to have a bit of fun with it though, you know what they say about too much of a good thing :)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Whoo hoo! What agreat win to the Reds!!!

It was very quiet in the dressung room when we needed a huge 39 off the last 12 balls, but the younguns in Stedman and Iyer did an incredible job to knock those off, relly scintillating stuff, one of the great wins.

Well done fellas.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
:( Terrible last over from me........sorry about that guys, hopefully i can get a spot in the next game and redeem myself a little...

Mr Mxyzptlk

25 Smash

CW Black v CW Red
at the PDV Dome

A stunning unbeaten innings by Chris Butler paired up with a good bowling comeback, as Black romped to the 25Smash final. Red started very positively, with the score 74/0 after 10 overs, but could not push on as the slower bowlers pegged the scoring back.

Black's chase started with a run out in the first over, but Butler stayed strong and, despite losing partners frequently, stood until the end.

Man of the Match: CR Butler

CW Blue v CW Green
at the PDV Dome

Blue never fired and posted a disappointing 142/2 in 25 overs, which was never going to be enough against the defending champs. Green chased comfortably, as no bowler truly threatened on the flat surface.

Green now advances to the final, where they will meet Black at the CW Oval.

Man of the Match: RJ Malone

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

Code:
[B]**25Smash**					
Smash Bar Trophy					
Team			P	W	L	Pts	NRR[/B]
Cricket Web Green	3	2	1	8	0.50
Cricket Web Black	3	2	1	8	0.38
Cricket Web Red		3	1	2	4	-0.18
Cricket Web Blue	3	1	2	4	-0.63
Final: CW Green v CW Black at the CW Oval.