• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
James
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• James, I have a forum issue I was wondering if you could solve. Ever since vBuliten was upgraded there have been certain threads where the "view first unread" option doesn't work. It just goes to the correct page and then stops loading. It doesn't even have a mark on the unread posts (you know, the where the little page marker is a different colour) like usual. I've tried all the ways to get to a new post, and none of them work. It hasn't been a problem really up till now, as it's only happened in a few threads, but so far it's happening in the second match thread in the Ashes subbie, which will make the thread really hard to follow. Do you have ideas on what I could do, or what could be done, to fix the problem?
    Thanks James. I'll try and get a bit more done before I make a post or request a page for the game, I have a bad habit of starting games and getting bored after a few weeks and stopping lol. I actually found your site after searching for a game I started writing years ago and found a link to it here.
    Hi James, Read a few posts on you website over the last month and have just registered. I'm in the process of yet again writing a cricket simulation (starting with a remake of an old 8-bit game from 1980 odd) - just wondering if it's okay to post in the forum a link to my website (just a blog at present) which will follow the creation of this game along with download links. At present it's not commercial, however down the track (a long way down the track) I may decide to sell future versions - i.e. is paid advertising required if I want to do this?
    Thanks
    John
    No problem. It was a very innocent joke but I requested it to be deleted since the person in question took offence.
    Sorry James - actually had a hectic couple of days for once - today's easier so I'll get it sorted
    Hi James, we have never communicated before, but I would now like to directly appeal you regarding Sanz, who has caused me great offence by calling me a terrorist not once but twice. It has greatly upset me as you can imagine, since no decent person would like to be called something as horrible as that.
    Hi James, just been busy with various stuff in the last year and had some time to kill so thought I'd drop in over the last few weeks. Hope all is well.
    OK, look forward to a number of reports coming your way, bit of light weekend reading for you, which I'm sure will be met with equal vigilance :)
    11th Match: India v Sri Lanka at Hobart, Feb 28, 2012 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

There you go :)
    I was serious. He was supposed to have sold either a sheep or a goat to get the air fare.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…