• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

CartyDurham

International Captain
Was a great day all around apart from that weird leg theory period though that was good for the West Indies

I’m missing most of tomorrow but it could be a good watch if root and Pope get in or vice versa the Windies get some early breakthroughs

off to watch the 100 , enjoy whatever you are going to do for the rest of your day

CartyDurham

International Captain
My bookie has England 1/4, the draw 66/1 and the West Indies 3/1

I was tempted last test with the windies at 4s so I’m leaving it this time

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Sounds like it must've been a good 1st day. I see that Wood got an 8-ball duck at no 3. Was he batting like a traditional nightwatchman rather than a Stuart Broad Nighthawk?

Reactions: FBU

Qlder

International Debutant
I aways miss the last session because of Time zone. A shame as I would have loved to see Crawley and Duckett go in consecutive balls after they just brought in their so-called 'Nighthawk' to bash a few, who then got a duck off 8 balls 😀

Game on! England to be bowled out for 200

Last edited: