• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa in Bangladesh: Two Test Series, 21-25 Oct, 29 Oct-2 Nov

sayon basak

International 12th Man
A lot of it could be blamed on BCB. They didn't have a clear position regarding the Shakib-situation.

Now, if they can't handle these clashes outside the stadium, how can the prevent clashes inside the gallery? Really think the spectator's money should be refunded and BCB should arrange an "audience-less" match. (Could be too late for that IG)

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Have the fans of any country ever fought over a cricketer of their team?

If not, That's really telling how great Shakib is. (Or maybe how stupid we are :laugh: )
I just read through the article and it's quite bad. But to answer your query, there is a very recent precedent. Fans of Lamichchane and supporters of the girl he raped were in protest and clashing with each other on the inclusion/exclusion of him in the Nepal squad. You'll be surprised to know the following that cricket has in Nepal.

sayon basak

International 12th Man
I just read through the article and it's quite bad. But to answer your query, there is a very recent precedent. Fans of Lamichchane and supporters of the girl he raped were in protest and clashing with each other on the inclusion/exclusion of him in the Nepal squad. You'll be surprised to know the following that cricket has in Nepal.
I would rather be surprised knowing the fact that people are stupid enough to not realize that cricket is greater than an individual.

sayon basak

International 12th Man
Let's hope everything stays under control 🤞

XI prediction of BD:-
Zakir Hasan
Shadman Islam
Najmul Shanto
Mominul Haque
Musfiqur Rahim
Litton Das
Mehidy Miraz
Taijul Islam
Naseem Hasan
Hasan Mahmud
Taskin Ahmed

Not sure about the opening pair and pace duo.

sayon basak

International 12th Man
Let's hope everything stays under control 🤞

XI prediction of BD:-
Zakir Hasan
Shadman Islam
Najmul Shanto
Mominul Haque
Musfiqur Rahim
Litton Das
Mehidy Miraz
Taijul Islam
Naseem Hasan
Hasan Mahmud
Taskin Ahmed

Not sure about the opening pair and pace duo.
Guess I'm wrong👀.
Jaker Ali onik has been debuted.
Guess 1 pacer is the way to go then.

Aritro

International Regular
People will say Shadman shouldn't have slashed at that one way outside off but it was full enough to smother and drive maybe. He just needed to do it better.

Aritro

International Regular
Shanto is still moving when he plays the ball and it's going to get him out. He's not organised at all.

There it is