• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***West Indies Tour of Sri Lanka- 3 T20Is &3 ODIs- October 2024

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah he had a wicked fc average. Does not look quite the part as a test batter but he must be good enough to succeed somewhere for us
Even for Tests, it’s a fairly small sample size to judge him by (10 Tests). He averages 50+ at home and he’s mostly been poor in the two games in England and a bit meh in the one game in NZ. Not that hard to turn that around.

slcricfan1

Cricket Spectator
Even for Tests, it’s a fairly small sample size to judge him by (10 Tests). He averages 50+ at home and he’s mostly been poor in the two games in England and a bit meh in the one game in NZ. Not that hard to turn that around.
From what I watched he appears very very prone to nicking off. maybe he could be good down the order but I do not think he will succeed as opener. I do hope Im wrong of course

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Is it possible for a full member to voluntarily give up a format?! If so, can we give up ODIs? We are utterly abysmal and have been for years with no hint of anything different. We'll give SL Shai Hope, as he's the only one with a record other teams would want.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
There is no chance of us winning an ODI against SL in these conditions, so let's just play Jewel and see what happens.