• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 Women's T20 World Cup thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sucks that the America's Cup is going to completely overshadow the White Ferns' heroic run in this tournament, regardless of what happens in the final tonight.

Rocking a WFs shirt today to do my small bit.

_Ed_

Absolutely, but it is dominating the news today unfortunately. They're "bringing it home", apparently (even though it was them who decided to go and do the stupid race in Spain to begin with).

_Ed_

I think us NZ fans need to be realistic heading into this game. If these two teams played a 10-match series, SA would probably win seven. But anything can happen in a final, so we'll see! Really looking forward to it either way.

Powerplay bowling has been a big part of our success so far, so how many runs Wolvaardt scores against us during that period (or maybe even whether we happen to get her out?) could be a deciding factor.

Heboric

International Debutant
I think us NZ fans need to be realistic heading into this game. If these two teams played a 10-match series, SA would probably win seven. But anything can happen in a final, so we'll see! Really looking forward to it either way.

Powerplay bowling has been a big part of our success so far, so how many runs Wolvaardt scores against us during that period (or maybe even whether we happen to get her out?) could be a deciding factor.
Nah, think it would be 5 - 5, NZ bowling is fantastic

Stefan9

International Debutant
Extremely disappointing as the hall of fame inductees take out the trophy but only 2 are there. The one missing, the guy who's side is playing in the final.