• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Needed something of the usual Houdini act from the lower order. Can't always have it all I suppose. Well played, NZ. On balance have deserved it more though they tried hard to muck it up today.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
That's honestly a really quite dreadful collapse. I really did think India were in a promising position but that lower-middle order just put up no resistance at all.
Honestly, I think most of us Indian fans very much expected something similar to happen. Nothing new here really.

Spark

Global Moderator
46 ao and then 54/7 as soon as the ball moved off the straight

Just beyond pathetic
Lack of Pujara really starting to bite IMO. Not that that would have been responsible for today, but it's not a coincidence that the lack of a real stable anchor in that middle order is causing it to become more brittle

Moss

International Captain
Excellent from NZ to make it an 80-20 situation but pretty nervous with no Williamson in the lineup. 2021 WTC final chase vibes from this.

You'd have to be really disappointed with Rahul and Jadeja, both folded a bit to easily I thought.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lack of Pujara really starting to bite IMO. Not that that would have been responsible for today, but it's not a coincidence that the lack of a real stable anchor in that middle order is causing it to become more brittle
Meh he was part of the problem for some time

Specifically the period where all 3 clowns were averaging in the 20s