• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Issue is now, India might get to the second new ball with the deficit evaporated, and in fact will probably be 40-50 ahead. And if these two guys are in, the new ball doesn't provide as much of an advantage...in fact it might hurt us if it starts pinging off the bat quicker.

Really huge couple of hours to come.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Spark is a neutral, I imagine he's wondered to himself which team he'd rather be now...and thinks it's hard to choose either way. One side has basically erased the deficit and is buoyant, with plenty of batting to come, and the other side was hugely on top but now isn't, and there might be some mental fragility to that. And our bowling looks absolutely toothless at present, no idea where a wicket is coming from.

Which is why we're now bowling a part-time spinner 10 overs out from the second new ball. This is a hit and hope, especially bowling a LAer to Pant

King Kane

International Regular
Rolling the dice with Rachin now, at least Latham is trying to change things up, maybe one of these changes will work, nothing else has worked so far.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Can we take at least one ****ing wicket???

150 will enough for India. As I wrote previously, NZ have already accepted that they have blown this. Coupled that with the crowd, we will fold like a pack of cards.

Flem274*

123/5
If/when we lose I might just stop watching until Stead goes and they start actually nailing the door shut on teams. This is ridiculous. They're supposedly paid money to win a game 350 in front.