• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***West Indies Tour of Sri Lanka- 3 T20Is &3 ODIs- October 2024

sayon basak

International 12th Man
What do you want us to do? Put up a green pitch and get rolled for lesser scores, while our opponents who might prefer a track like that just stroll to victory every time? You're having a laugh.
So you agree you would lose everytime in a proper sporting wicket?

Spark

Global Moderator
Sporting wickets are one thing but this is basically a portal opening up to Cape Town or Centurion out there in the middle. Whatever was originally intended before all the rain, I doubt this was it.

Spark

Global Moderator
In fairness I didn't see a lot of that last half hour in particular but I'm honestly not even sure that NZ bowled that well, as strange as it seems. They seemed to be bowling quite wide, not really forcing the batsman to play, and weren't super consistent.

That extra bounce certainly looked unpleasant though. Perhaps good practice for next month...

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SL with all the momentum going into the final match today.

Predictions:
-SL's spinners continue to spin a web around our batsmen
- Motie takes 5
- the margin of defeat will not be as bad as the 2nd match.

Congrats, Sri Lanka :clapping:

Silver Silva

International Regular
I hope Wickramasinghe gets a chance in the odi cricket stage vs WI , we really need a 6th bowling option and he'll be important in overseas conditions