• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

A target of 250-300 would still be hard, don’t get me wrong, especially in these conditions, but England like chasing, taking the game to them would suit better than simply blocking and losing wickets anyway

BazBall21

International Captain
Yeah but England's successful chases have not come on turning tracks. This is a different kettle of fish. Duckett, Root and Smith are the key men I think. My expectations for the other 8 are minimal. Not saying we have no chance yet.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
There's life in this pitch again, Leach has looked really threatening since Tea......should be Bashir from the other end now really.

I suspect Pakistan already comfortably enough.