• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They dropped their best bowler from last week. In fairness Jamal was 2nd best but he had no competition
Was that Naseem or Shaheen?

When Jamal played in Australia he bowled some very good deliveries that took wickets intermixed with total junk. I think he was flattered somewhat by pitches that seamed right though the matches and our very timid batting (our batsmen really could use a McCullum clone as coach, Smith in particular needs to just play shots rather than grubbing around).

mackembhoy

International Regular

When Jamal played in Australia he bowled some very good deliveries that took wickets intermixed with total junk. I think he was flattered somewhat by pitches that seamed right though the matches and our very timid batting (our batsmen really could use a McCullum clone as coach, Smith in particular needs to just play shots rather than grubbing around).
Naseem bowled very well in the circumstances. Deserved far more reward.

Shaheen looked like he was phoning it in.

Still mental they dropped both and Babar from the series completely.

Howe_zat

Audio File

Naseem was very hard done by in the last game, should have had Root out twice but for catches and calls, and generally put in a good shift.

Shaheen was very ropey. I don't think he was fully fit.