• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

mackembhoy

International Regular
Pretty abysmal from Crawley, could be in a touch of trouble here if Pope once again proves his ineptness vs spin.
A. It's not spinning so imagine he'll be ok
B. Even if he got out in what world would we be in any trouble. With Duckett seeing it like a beachball and 4/5 scored 550 runs on this pitch last week that is playing pretty much the same.

Groundking

International Debutant
A. It's not spinning so imagine he'll be ok
B. Even if he got out in what world would we be in any trouble. With Duckett seeing it like a beachball and 4/5 scored 550 runs on this pitch last week that is playing pretty much the same.
I don't really fancy us having to bat again on (effectively) a day 9 or 10 pitch, maybe the pitch will hold together alright but I am a bit sus.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chris Gayle
Tillakaratne Dilshan
Sachin Tendulkar
Kevin Pietersen
Marcus Trescothick

A short list of players whose ODI strike rate was lower than Ben Duckett's test strike rate.
I think he just went past Afridi (86.97) today

Southee (82)
Sehwag (82)
Gilchrist (82)

are the only others in the 80+ club

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They’re as good as the city which is hosting this match is aesthetically pleasing.

God those cutaway shots are ****ing grim aren’t they