• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even if it wasn't very difficult to bowl to, disruptive batting, I don't think any of these bowlers could maintain a consistent line or length. Sajid didn't in Australia.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
This is a pitch where Root really needs to not get sucked into trying to bat more aggressively than his natural tempo. Don't see how he can get out here if he plays normally unless he gets a rank shooter.

Silver Silva

International Regular
This is a pitch where Root really needs to not get sucked into trying to bat more aggressively than his natural tempo. Don't see how he can get out here if he plays normally unless he gets a rank shooter.
He needs to play like how he did when he got a double hundred in SL , was a clinic on how to play the sweep shot

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Was thinking the same, he could easily bat for a day again here......which will surely put the mockers on him.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sajid's action is happening too quickly for me to guage on my shitty stream but does he like just not use his non-bowling arm at all?