• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Expect England to have about 270 on the board by close, lead by lunch tomorrow, declare with 10 overs left of the third session tomorrow. Pakistan close day 3 36-4, England wrap by an innings by lunch day 4.

ink it in

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Expect England to have about 270 on the board by close, lead by lunch tomorrow, declare with 10 overs left of the third session tomorrow. Pakistan close day 3 36-4, England wrap by an innings by lunch day 4.

ink it in
Who's making a hundred then?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pakistan would love to have Mudassar Nazar in this side. wafg he was.
Last time I saw Shan bowl he was probably a similar pace, if not faster. But that was years ago and I don't even know the last time he bowled.

Holy moly, Duckett just left one!

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Sajid reminds me of an old stalwart club cricketer. The slight belly overhang, the saggy trousers, then rips one past the bat.

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
I'm sure I asked this last time too and have forgotten the answer.

But how come he's Noman on the scorecard and Naman on the back of his shirt?

Well now he's out man.
I guess that there is no completely accurate literal translation given it is from a very different alphabet (Urdu). Neither is necessarily wrong when written in Roman script.

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
England are obviously capable of c*cking this up, but I still think it is unlikely I was wrong with my concern that the pitch would just go dead, no matter how many days they play. No matter if England muck it up, it really doesn't look a clever selection by the Pakistani selectors.