• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***West Indies Tour of Sri Lanka- 3 T20Is &3 ODIs- October 2024

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A good start to the tour. Bowling decent for the most part. Shamar was very good, which shows that he’s growing in a format that is very demanding. At the backend of the innings the pacers did well so vary their pace and that worked out.

With the chase, King and Lewis batted tremendously well, pushing the bowlers in the power play. I noticed that the running between the wickets was more positive.

One criticism: Rutherford needs to bat higher up.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s a shame that we (in the US) coming off a good CPL season can’t even see this series on the multitudes of platforms available. I have ESPN, WillowTV, Freevee (it shows the WillowTV channel on Amazon Prime), YouTube.

My mom was asking how the game went today, and I had to break it down to her on how I viewed it through the piracy way.

Our team is exciting, and those TV providers are missing out big time. The timing of the games are prime for the US audience… 9:30AM on a Sunday