• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yashasvi Jaiswal vs Harry Brook vs Kamindu Mendis

Who will average higher in Test Cricket at the end of their career ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Migara

International Coach
Brook and Jaiswal has time. They can even come back from two slumps. Kamindu, maximum can afford a single slump for his career

Silver Silva

International Regular
He just turned 26 and it's not like Sri Lanka have a lot of batting resources. He has more chance of surviving slumps than the much younger Jaiswal.
Excellent point ..

For example a player like Prithvi Shaw with his batting class would get 100 chances in SL team , but in India he has been kicked out like yesterday's trash ..

Many talented Indian batters pop out every year and a few bad games can be career ending.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I know Saud Shakeel is older than these guys, but he should be in the poll and might win it especially considering the pitches he gets to bat on.

I think Rachin will be opening within 24 months and will average the least but can be an upgraded S Jayasuriya as his bowling is quite useful.

Perhaps Kamindu will have the highest average, but all are superb players.

Last edited:

sayon basak

State Vice-Captain
Wow! The poll will close exactly the day I turn 31.

Also, I really don't get why Rachin ravindra gets rated alongside these three.

Last edited: