• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

chris.hinton

International Captain
Triple hundred against Pakistan in Tests
365* - Garry Sobers (WI), Kingston, 1958
335* - David Warner (AUS), Adelaide, 2019
334* - Mark Taylor (AUS), Peshawar, 1998
309 - Virender Sehwag (IND), Multan, 2004
300* - Harry Brook (ENG), Multan, 2024*

Triple hundred for England in Tests
364 - Leonard Hutton vs AUS, The Oval, 1938
336* - Warry Hammond vs NZ, Auckland, 1933
333 - Graham Gooch vs IND, Lord's, 1990
325 - Andy Sandham vs WI, Kingston, 1930
310* - John Edrich vs NZ, Leeds, 1965
300* - Harry Brook vs PAK, Multan, 2024*

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
A poster here less than 24 hours ago: ' I don't think we'll ever see a triple century again'. LOL! Can someone pull that up?
Here you go. I bet he's pleased about it anyway.

I'm not so sure we will see a triple again tbh.

This modern crop doesn't really have it in them to grind out for that long.

We've only had Warner, Azhar Ali and Nair score one in the last 10 years.

King Kane

International Debutant
Harry Gooch

Brook has joined some all time English greats with that triple ton, Gooch is the only one I can remember, the others were quite a bit before my time.

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
That was actually a kind of disgusting little innings by Smith. No method, just slogging
but that is clearly what he was asked to do and it was right for the team in the circumstances. I admit I get annoyed with England players who get themselves in normal conditions and then get themselves out with the job not done, but in this situation I can't blame the guy. I've watched enough of him to know he can actually play conventionally. Just did a job for the team and the declaration total isn't so far away.