• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024–25 Australian Domestic Season

Spark

Global Moderator
Honest question: could Marnus's Sharapova-style grunting as he bowls those bouncers be constituted distracting for the batsman and be dead ball?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay hot take time

Lloyd Pope has got more potential than Swepson

He’s **** atm but at least he bowls wicket taking deliveries

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would love to see Beau Webster make a big start to the season and push for a surprise Test appearance

Let's see him swinging that 11 incher around on the big stage

Maybe play some cricket on the field too

the big bambino

International Captain
Opener watch

Harris 143
Whiteman 102
Mad dog 12 & 8
Renshaw 6
Bancroft 0

(Konstas 152 & 24*)

Harris in front atm imo. Would be good to see just to sit back and watch the meltdown on CW when he's picked.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

I would like to see Eskinazi qualify for Australia and partner Whiteman at the top. Finally have an opening pair I can identify with

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It'll be a cold day in hell before I recognise Harris runs at the Junction
On the flip side, I do think that if he had a bumper Sheffield Shield season away from the Junction I'd be a little more open to thinking he'd actually improved and was worth another shot than most on the forum, because he's never really done that so it'd be a sign of something changing.

Burgey

Would love to see Beau Webster make a big start to the season and push for a surprise Test appearance

Let's see him swinging that 11 incher around on the big stage

Maybe play some cricket on the field too
Imagine an Australian test team with both Webster and McAndrew in it. Too much s3xy for the world to cope with.

Qlder

International Debutant
Whiteman seems to not rate Connolly as a spinner? He bowled only 1 over in his first match and here we are in the 65th over of his 2nd match and he hasn't bowled yet.