• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No. He should not be playing in Pakistan or Indeed anywhere away from home under any circumstances. A complete debacle.
Agree, though I'd have taken him to NZ as he probably has more chance of doing anything there than anywhere else. Pakistan is pointless and it shows how much Robinson has annoyed them that he was ignored.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
We will need to bat very well to win this series. The bowling is well short. Stokes' captaincy is a big loss for the first test too.

It's well documented that Pakistan are struggling in tests, but it would be pretty ****ing damning if they can't win a home series v this attack.

BazBall21

Agree, though I'd have taken him to NZ as he probably has more chance of doing anything there than anywhere else. Pakistan is pointless and it shows how much Robinson has annoyed them that he was ignored.
Hmmm. Less swing there and it's hard work for the seamers with the old ball, especially after day 1. England sometimes get flatter pitches there than Asian sides. Could easily go horribly wrong. Obviously still a better bet than Pakistan but nowhere is a good bet for Chris Woakes away from home.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
he's played in New Zealand before. he was ****.

just like he was in Australia and South Africa.

BazBall21

England have gone for batting depth because of Stokes' absence. Carse shouldn't be playing over Potts or Stone. No guile in his bowling. Stokes not bowling has stuffed England a bit here because they're having to resort to fielding No Rounders.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Carse looks like the kind of bowler who could jag some wickets when other bowlers can't, but could also give away quite a bit. He looks like what his record shows, but I think he's bowled okay so far.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Carse looks like the kind of bowler who could jag some wickets when other bowlers can't, but could also give away quite a bit. He looks like what his record shows, but I think he's bowled okay so far.
Agree with all of this