• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***official***Bangladesh tour of india - 19september -12 october 2024

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
Is this test match result a vindication of Bazball?
I would say that they smashed it out the park in more ways than one. I would have given them no price to win the way they did but admired their chutzpah to take it on and just keep going. That India have a bowling attack that can knock over teams so quickly too is an advantage that they have on England quite clearly at the moment.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Shame on BD for scoring 120 odd on a 200 flat pitch. Shame on management to continuing with Chandika. This guy seems to have magical spell of some sort. Why Parvez Emon after investing on Tanzid Tamim?

sayon basak

State Vice-Captain
Shame on BD for scoring 120 odd on a 200 flat pitch. Shame on management to continuing with Chandika. This guy seems to have magical spell of some sort. Why Parvez Emon after investing on Tanzid Tamim?
I really think Litton das could play down the order instead of some 40 year old, if we are really going for emon as one of the openers.