• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** English Football Season 2024/25

Niall

International Coach
Big fan of rapists tho
he's betting fav for the City job (admittingly similar odds of Michel) so he like others are probably looking at Pep probably wrapping it up and may be content to wait rather than lose his sanity by managing a basketcase (United).

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he's betting fav for the City job (admittingly similar odds of Michel) so he like others are probably looking at Pep probably wrapping it up and may be content to wait rather than lose his sanity by managing a basketcase (United).
Think the City replacement will depend on what happens with the charges. Pep might even stay if they get away with it and are still a Champions League side next season.

govinda indian fan

State 12th Man
Dont think pep would leave city in next 2-3 years

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
"Why is very complicated legal case where defendant contests every single charge much slower than simple case where defendant admits guilt"
They're also unrelated to those two cases - and any cases related to Premier League PSR - as they are almost entirely allegations from the early-to-mid 2010's. The recent charges are completely related to a lack of co-operation with the investigation (which I'm personally certain they will be found guilty of). The rest of the allegations are basically saying that both the executives of the club and the accounting firm that audits the club have committed wide-scale and very criminal financial fraud.

Of course this would take longer to come to a conclusion than two clubs who admitted they overspent their newly introduced financial limits in hope of smaller penalty (regular Everton self-own).

Skipper Pup

U19 Vice-Captain
Good chat, this.
And I get called out for some of the things I post haha. City charges stuff is boring, who even cares about that irrelevant club.

I'd rather talk about the demise of PSG. What has happened there?

Just looking through their squad and its a bunch of over the hill players collecting pay cheques and a ton of young talents that are awaiting big breaks. Nothing in between. Luis Enrique is on a bit of a hiding to nothing with that squad. I don't really pay much attention to Ligue 1 but I'm assuming they've just accepted they're in transition for the next 2-3 seasons.

Come to think of it, Fabian Ruiz and Vitinha aside, there's actually not a single senior player in that squad that I would want at my club.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
And I get called out for some of the things I post haha. City charges stuff is boring, who even cares about that irrelevant club.

I'd rather talk about the demise of PSG. What has happened there?

Just looking through their squad and its a bunch of over the hill players collecting pay cheques and a ton of young talents that are awaiting big breaks. Nothing in between. Luis Enrique is on a bit of a hiding to nothing with that squad. I don't really pay much attention to Ligue 1 but I'm assuming they've just accepted they're in transition for the next 2-3 seasons.

Come to think of it, Fabian Ruiz and Vitinha aside, there's actually not a single senior player in that squad that I would want at my club.
They've always been a joke club for mentally lazy players to pick up massive salaries.