• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***official***Bangladesh tour of india - 19september -12 october 2024

capt_Luffy

International Captain
Is he the kid who was picked for the Bihar Ranji team? He maybe 15 most likely but this is still a precocious talent on our hands here.
Yeah, that kid. I won't really say have seen enough to be too excited over him, but will definitely won't be sad seeing him shine. But, Bihar board may actually give Pakistan a run for their money on bureaucracy, and I hate to see such malpractices in Indian cricket.

mackembhoy

International Regular

Yeah, if it were upto you.....

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...ia-vs-india-2nd-test-63419/live-cricket-score
So India are about to win the test because of how they batted and he's unhappy.

What an insufferable bore than man is.

mackembhoy

International Regular
Best bowling averages, minimum 150 wickets.

View attachment 41808
Yeah I never thought Bumrah would end up being the test bowler he's become.

The best bowler in the world bar none. Some of the deliveries he's put up in the last few years are some of the best I've seen.

That one to get Babar in the World Cup and I think it was Pope or Stokes in the test series. Two of the best I've seen live.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
So India are about to win the test because of how they batted and he's unhappy.

What an insufferable bore than man is.
Tbf, on one hand, that article is a little misleading and is based on a single line he said about Kohli batting below Pant while commentating.
On the other hand, he never took such risks as captain when warranted, so shut the **** up Sir, they are trying to win.

mackembhoy

International Regular
Tbf, on one hand, that article is a little misleading and is based on a single line he said about Kohli batting below Pant while commentating.
On the other hand, he never took such risks as captain when warranted, so shut the **** up Sir, they are trying to win.
Ahh dreaded clickbait. But yes zero criticism to India, an outrageous innings.

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
My cap is well and truly doffed to India for this. I thought that they might have a bit of a go to see if they could unsettle Bangladesh, but to do so in this manner. Fantastic! That's all I can say.

Silver Silva

International Regular
Okay that is dumb from Rohit, there is 0 chance of rain now and the total is tiny , why waste your wicket like that

mackembhoy

International Regular
Best bowling averages, minimum 150 wickets.

View attachment 41808
He's 15th on the list for 50+ wickets too.

Mad when 10 of the players played before WW1. One in-between the wars.

Tyson,Axar and KJ the only others ahead of Bumrah not pre WW2

No doubt he can get his average below 20 against NZ.

Only 3 with a better SR than Bumrah too in the below list.