• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia limited overs tour of Scotland and England 2024

Spark

Global Moderator
Apparently Australia are on a 14 game ODI winning streak? The second longest ever after 21 in 2003.

That's snuck under the radar a bit hasn't it. Shows how little people care about non World Cup ODIs now
Tbf I think most of that is the WC, then those three incredibly facile WI games in the summer and then this series now.

FBU

International Debutant
If there is play the only change must be Archer coming back. So Topley, Mahmood and Turner warming the benches.

Qlder

International Debutant
And Marsh goes 0-3 on the toss

Zampa ill so makes you wonder why no back-up spinner in an 18 man squad. Up to Maxwell, Short and Labuschagne

IcarianStyles

Cricket Spectator
Apparently Australia are on a 14 game ODI winning streak? The second longest ever after 21 in 2003.

That's snuck under the radar a bit hasn't it. Shows how little people care about non World Cup ODIs now
I actually care about this ODI series since it's preparation for Champions Trophy early next year plus some of our main players like Smith, Starc, Hazlewood are playing

Yeoman

U19 Captain
Just resting Travis Head in a live game to openly express the contempt in which Australia holds its opponents.
When neither side plays their best available XI it really contributes to the sense of It being a series of exhibition games. I know I should ignore it however I just can’t help myself. Perhaps this is the problem - administrators know that people will watch regardless.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mate he was probably fortunate to make the T20 side, though if he is going to play that has to be the only format atm.

Qlder

International Debutant
When neither side plays their best available XI it really contributes to the sense of It being a series of exhibition games
Australia is only missing a resting Cummins from their best XI. All other changes this series have been illness/injuries (they're saying Head is sore, Zampa is sick and Inglis injured)

Burgey

Matt Short is one of those players who looks like he should be pushing for selection in all formats, bbut his FC record is middling tstl.

Burgey

I still think Archer is more likely to nick Marsh and Smith off bowling corridor than he is getting them out tickling the ribs.

Burgey

This deck is looking decidely two paced when it's banged in. Guys getting gloved one ball then beaten by lack of pace the next.

Typical Durham junk.