• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***official***Bangladesh tour of india - 19september -12 october 2024

Silver Silva

International Debutant
The same squad has been announced for the second test by India. This indicates Bumrah would be playing the second test as well
If Bumrah is feeling great then he must play , life is unpredictable when you are at your peak play as much as possible, I think Bumrah is at the peak of his powers and should try to reach 200 test wickets by year end.

Shri

Mr. Glass
This is one of best pitches that india have produced seaming and swinging on day 1 flat on day 2 and 3 turning on day 4 and 5 need this kind of pitches every match will prepare batters for overseas tours
this was accidental because of the weather. pitch would have become quicker by day 2 in normal weather. also there would have been no swing on day 1 after first 60 minutes

govinda indian fan

U19 Debutant
this was accidental because of the weather. pitch would have become quicker by day 2 in normal weather. also there would have been no swing on day 1 after first 60 minutes
But they can defo leave some grass on the pitch on day 1 in all test matches in india it will teach our batsmen how bat on green pitches in nz and sa

Thala_0710

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah. Skip the 2nd NZ test if a break is needed.

Ideally plays all NZ tests and then takes a break in the 4th/5th Aus test.
But we need him more in the bgt. Ideally he could take a break in the NZ/Ban series somewhere and manage a way to play the whole bgt hopefully

saif_19

Cricket Spectator
My xi for 1st test
Yashasvi jaisawal
Rohit sharma(c)
Subhman gill
Virat kohli
Sarfraz khan
Rishabh pant(wk)
Ravindra jadeja
Ravichandran ashwin
Kuldeep yadav
Mohd siraj
Jasaprit bumarah
What do you think about the Team India squad for the Champions Trophy 2025? The Schedule is available. Team India will play its first match in Lahore.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah and the Chennai test finishing early is also a factor.

I would rather he play 2 tests against NZ for sure. I am not sure how much of a break we have after the 3rd test against NZ to the first test against Aus as well. All of these factors should be considered. Also whether he will be asked to take a bigger load of overs if the wicket is as flat as everyone makes it out to be.

AFAIC, if its a black soil wicket, its far better to use the variety of Yash Dayal over Akashdeep and rest Bumrah for Kuldeep and the variation of the left arm leggie.