• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia limited overs tour of Scotland and England 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
I've seen nothing of Bethell, I'm assuming he knows how to find or cleat the boundary which is why he has got a gig for England in their T20 team.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My guess is the established guys have pulled rank and made it known that there's no way they're going out there is this sort of temperature.
I normally associate watching cricket with the fire on with a tour of Oz but Mrs GIMH has it on as I watch this. Think tomorrow will be my first time wearing a jacket to umpire

King Kane

International Debutant
The game is on Livingstone's bat, if he stays in England are a chance, if he gets out it's game over.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah you can say what you will about Livingstone in longer formats - and I don’t think he’s made the ODI squad - but he’s top tier in T20