• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia limited overs tour of Scotland and England 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
Salt has improved a lot since I first saw him at the Strikers,

Jacks hasn't improved much since I first saw him at the Hurricanes.

King Kane

International Debutant
Salt and Livingstone, this is the partnership, if they can put together a hundred run partnership England will be right in this.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He's just thoroughly mediocre, isn't he. And it's not as if he hasn't a fair few chances for England. Time for him to **** off back to the county game.
He’s just not delivered for the white ball team. Clearly had some big moments in the IPL etc, so there’s a player there but for me he’s not working. I stand by my assertion that Joe Root would have been a far better pick for the T20WC than him with both bat and ball. Granted, I did tell half of Barbados that after a few rums.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
He’s just not delivered for the white ball team. Clearly had some big moments in the IPL etc, so there’s a player there but for me he’s not working. I stand by my assertion that Joe Root would have been a far better pick for the T20WC than him with both bat and ball. Granted, I did tell half of Barbados that after a few rums.
His game hasn't really come on at Surrey either. Lots of pretty 20s and 30s, but rarely anything of substance. Currently a player with a great future behind him, as they say.

King Kane

International Debutant
In this format, he is a no-brainer selection. He is a genuine sixth bowler, so you can cover his inconsistent batting, even if you bat him down at 6-7.
Yeah he's valuable in the shorter forms of the game, has a couple of strings to his bow unlike some of the other English sloggers like Hales, Roy etc.