• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***official***Bangladesh tour of india - 19september -12 october 2024

sayon basak

First Class Debutant
Can you tell me why Saifuddin isn't playing regularly? Has good ODI no.s (though middling FC ones), a skillet Bangladesh would love to have and have mostly heard positive things about him, though can't really remember him seeing in play.
In tests? I don't think either his batting or bowling is suited for longer format.

Averaging 33 in FC(bd)= averaging below 20 elsewhere.

Though is a worthy inclusion in ODI imo. Pace bowling all rounder is a very rare thing in bd.

sayon basak

First Class Debutant
Guess Bangladesh is gonna go with -
Zakir Hasan
Shadman Islam
Nazmul Hossain Shanto
Mominul Haque
Musfiqur Rahim
Shakib Al Hasan
Litton Kumer Das
Mehidy Hasan Miraz
Taijul Islam
Hasan Mahmud
Taskin Ahmed/Nahid Rana

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
Zakir Hasan
Shadman Islam
Nazmul Hossain Shanto
Mominul Haque
Musfiqur Rahim
Shakib Al Hasan
Litton Kumer Das
Mehidy Hasan Miraz
Taijul Islam
Hasan Mahmud
Taskin Ahmed/Nahid Rana
Nahid rana should play indian pitches usually aid express fast bowlers when it comes to reverse swing example dale styen

Aritro

International Regular
Are we likely to go in with two quicks? I'm not opposed to it if India as long as India are doing the same.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Zakir Hasan
Shadman Islam
Nazmul Hossain Shanto
Mominul Haque
Musfiqur Rahim
Shakib Al Hasan
Litton Kumer Das
Mehidy Hasan Miraz
Taijul Islam
Hasan Mahmud
Taskin Ahmed/Nahid Rana
Pretty much I'd go with same team except Joy in place of Shadman and Nahid Rana as second pacer

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
I've checked the last test played here where India opened with Ashwin, Axar Patel against England. I think the pitch likely to suit spinners.
That was a rank turner of course chennai suits spinners but dont think our team management would give rank turner against you guys becuase Bangladesh are favorite on turners

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
If india win chennai test it would mean they would have 179 wins against 178 loses by which we would be 5th team after Australia England south africa and Pakistan to have more wins then defeats in 2000 it was 63 wins against 112 loses it has been remarkable turnaround in this century 🙂 since 2000 it has been 115 wins against 66 losses

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
Really?]
Yes but not by a huge margin if we had sarfraz and dhruv jurel we would be favs on turners but instead we have ageing kohli inconsistent rahul and "hit with hard hands against spin" gill and also our batters game against spin is not good at spin has in past plus you have good spin attack with shakib mehindy and taijul you guys can surprise us

Thala_0710

School Boy/Girl Captain
That was a rank turner of course chennai suits spinners but dont think our team management would give rank turner against you guys becuase Bangladesh are favorite on turners
I don't think Bangladesh would be the favourites but definitely a bigger challenge on turners. Chepauk has always assisted the spinners and I expect the match to be the same. However, due to the inclusion of Bumrah, I wouldn't be surprised if the curators make the pitch such that it has something for the seamers as well.

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
I don't Bangladesh would be the favourites but definitely a bigger challenge on turners. Chepauk has always assisted the spinners and I expect the match to be the same. However, due to the inclusion of Bumrah, I wouldn't be surprised if the curators make the pitch such that it has something for the seamers as well.
Yes but would prefer it being on flatter side would love to see jaiswal score a double hundred 🙂