• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***official***Bangladesh tour of india - 19september -12 october 2024

sayon basak

First Class Debutant
India's squad for 1st Test vs Bangladesh: Rohit Sharma (C), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Sarfaraz Khan, Rishabh Pant (WK), Dhruv Jurel (WK), R Ashwin, R Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohd. Siraj, Akash Deep, Jasprit Bumrah, Yash Dayal.

Great to see Bumrah getting a home series. Not sure whether they are going with two left arm orthodox or Kuldeep. Guess 2 seamers and 3 spinners is the way to go.

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
1st test September 19-23 2024 chennai
Starts at9.30 am ist
2nd test September 27-1October 2024 Kanpur
Starts at 9.30 am ist
1st t20 october 6 2024 gawlior
Starts at 19.00 pm ist
2nd t20 October 9 2024 delhi
Starts at 19.00 pm ist
3rd t20 October 12 2024 Hyderabad
Starts at 19.00 pm ist

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
India's squad for 1st Test vs Bangladesh: Rohit Sharma (C), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Sarfaraz Khan, Rishabh Pant (WK), Dhruv Jurel (WK), R Ashwin, R Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohd. Siraj, Akash Deep, Jasprit Bumrah, Yash Dayal.

Great to see Bumrah getting a home series. Not sure whether they are going with two left arm orthodox or Kuldeep. Guess 2 seamers and 3 spinners is the way to go.
Hope akashdeep gets a chance

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
My xi for 1st test
Yashasvi jaisawal
Rohit sharma(c)
Subhman gill
Virat kohli
Sarfraz khan
Rishabh pant(wk)
Ravindra jadeja
Ravichandran ashwin
Kuldeep yadav
Mohd siraj
Jasaprit bumarah

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
Chennai pitch is usually good to bat first three days then becomes absolute minefield if bangladesh win the toss they would have good shout at winning the match

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I doubt they are going to prepare spin pitches for this series.

My XI-

Jaiswal
Sharma
Gill
Kohli
Rahul
Pant
Jadeja
Ashwin
Akashdeep
Siraj / Kuldeep (depending on pitch)
Bumrah

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Rohit (c)
Jaiswal
Gill
Virat
Pant (wk)
Rahul/Sarfraz
Jaddu
Ash
Kuldeep/Axar/Akashdeep
Bumrah
Siraj

Expect Bumrah to not play the second test and I kinda hope Dayal gets a go in one of these two games. It would be good to see a left arm seamer in the mix for us.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
My XI:

Jaiswal
Rohit
Rahul
Kohli
Sarfaraz
Pant
Axar
Ashwin
Kuldeep
Bumrah
Siraj

Why Axar and Kuldeep ahead of Sir Jadeja?? I have them in my draft team.

Thala_0710

School Boy/Girl Captain
Kl Rahul is pretty much guaranteed to start over Sarfaraz as per BCCI officials and sources. I personally would prefer sarfaraz, especially keeping in the mind the BGT.